Learn about Claros as a user, administrator or solution provider. This should be your first step in finding solutions about Claros products. The documentation for the Claros Products are consolidated at the howtos & guidelines pages.
1. Unzip the claros-x.y-zip.
2. Create a new database called chat (or whatever you like) at MySQL (MySQL command -> "create database chat"
3. Run the SQL script at the SQL directory. (Type at shell prompt -> "mysql -u root -p chat < chat-mysql.sql"
4. There is a file called chat.war in the archive. Drop it into the webapps directory of Apache Tomcat
2. Start Tomcat
3. Edit the config.xml file, Hint: simply change your database password.
4. Restart tomcat
That's it. You can access the Claros...
Looks very promising. Keep up the good work :)